OMA - Plotting Eye Movements - PEM (Computerised Hess)
A print-out of an OMA PEM test
- Re-start an eye test from beginning
- Re-test a previous point
- Skip a point – not seen by the patient
- Toggle prevent patient from clicking mouse
- Enter a point: patient clicks mouse (R or L button) or examiner presses the Enter key.
- Print test on paper or as pdf file
- Save test
- Navigate with ease among different tests
Select view graph from view tests screen
Suggest Dx From the view tests select the test you want to use to suggest a diagnosis.