OMA - Measure Deviations and Torsion
Torsion module is now implemented on the OMA. This module allows the measurement of torsion, as well as ocular deviations both horizontal and vertical. Such measurements can be done as follows:
- The testing process utilises R/G dissociation.
- The deviation measurements is carried out in all 9 positions of gaze at 30, 25, 20 degrees away from the primary position.
- Measurements are carried out in the 9 testing points using either the Hess test points (Helmholtz coordinates) or circular coordinates fixing right and fixing left eyes. To view a printout of the test result of either testing process please click on the left buttons.
- Measurements is recorded in prism dioptres or degrees depending on the operator's choice.
- Tests can be printed on paper or as pdf file, saved, or retrieved as needed.
The measurements are carried out at a distance of 35 cm; please see under news.