OMA - Uniocolar Field of Fixation (UFOF)
Uni-ocular field of fixation (UFOF) is implemented on the OMA and measures the UFOF for each eye up to 37 degrees from the primary position.
The test can be done in two ways:
- Using Full field test, alternate meridian (default) or every meridian.
- Using Newcastle test where by testing is performed only in the field of action of the 6 extra-ocular muscles in each eye.
There are various options available, such as:
- Changing the ball speed, colour or size
- Changing the background colour
- Pause, restart test or back one step at a time
- Print on paper or as pdf file, save and navigate tests at well